Skip to content
CEO of Indigene Arts (Part-time)
- Direct the company in keeping with a joint vision and mission that is aligned with the Board of Directors.
- Jointly develop a go-forward strategy with the Board of Directors to make IndigeneArts a majority Indigenous-owned, and operated, business.
- Leverage your contacts to raise capital and partnerships as required, and execute a plan to ensure that IndigeneArts is best positioned for financial success.
- In partnership with UncommonThread, organize key contacts and efforts to fundraise for IndigeneArts.
- In conjunction with the Board of Directors, prioritize appropriate connections to obtain Indigenous endorsement from existing organizations and companies that stand to benefit from IndigeneArts. This is including but not limited to key arts contacts, other indigenous and non-indigenous cultural entities and indigenous cultural and political leadership.
- Onboard additional key hires to grow the company operations for eventual self-sustainability.
Represent IndigeneArts as required, including but not limited to attendance at important functions, meetings, media outreach and events.
- Work closely with the Board of Directors to mitigate risk related to indigenous cultures, such as ensuring authenticity and overcoming/avoiding potential indigenous pushback on the company.
- Work closely with the Board of Directors on inclusive hiring practices and high level input once a formal HR department is created.
- Work with the Board of Directors on quality control to ensure key functional departments are operating efficiently and effectively.
- Work with the Board of Directors for international expansion to indigenous cultures around the world.
- Provide key input on the growth and accelerated movement forward of IndigeneArts to ensure the project is not slowed down by external participants.
- Be a strong advocate for the social impact of IndigeneArts as it relates to new economic opportunity and preservations of cultures.
- Start as a part-time Co-CEO and transition to a full-time CEO.
< Back to Careers
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.