Writers and Bloggers of Indigene Arts (Part-time)
Indigene Arts is looking for compassionate and industrious writers and bloggers to help us promote Indigenous Art and Culture worldwide.
You will monitor responses to posts via the website, social media, or other platforms to gain a better understanding of the audience.
You will also engage with the Artist/Vendor and Indigenous Advisors for content, direction and etiquette keeping Indigene Arts’ Mission and Vision, while educating buyers of Indigenous products. Must stay current on industry trends for possible opportunities to attract new readers or create stronger, more engaging content.
- Create engaging content and educate buyers on the value of Indigenous products.
- Generating, researching, and pitching ideas for posts, videos and interviews.
- Writing, editing, and publishing short and long form educational, promotional or entertaining content.
- Promoting new posts using advertisements, emails, social media, and other methods to alert and attract new readers.
- Advocating and educating readers about our new products and services.
- Maximizing site traffic by utilizing Search Engine Optimization best practices.
- Inviting other bloggers, experts, or other notable guests to contribute content to our community.
- Monitoring responses to posts via the website, social media, or other platforms to better understand the audience.
- Staying current on industry trends for possible opportunities to attract new readers or create stronger, more engaging content.