Business Analyst, eCommerce (Part-time)
We are searching for an eCommerce Business Analyst to improve and maintain our eCommerce presence, processes, and sales. In this role, you will be tasked with analyzing key metrics about our business and its performance which you will use to generate insights and reports for marketing, UX, sales, and overall business strategy.
eCommerce Business Analyst will investigate, dissect, and interpret online sales performance for the Indigene Arts marketplace. This individual is a highly skilled data analyst who can translate the data into actionable insights and identify areas for improvement within online sales and marketing. They will also assist decision-makers in the development of eCommerce and online business strategies.
To ensure success as an eCommerce Business Analyst you should be adept at data mining, business intelligence, report writing, and process optimization. As a top-notch eCommerce Business Analyst you are knowledgeable on a broad range of eCommerce activities, such as sales funneling, conversions and digital marketing.
- Reports to Head of Sales, eCommerce
- Determining the company's eCommerce goals and KPIs.
- Identifying key areas for improvements, such as audience, acquisition, behavior, and conversions.
- Monitoring and analyzing eCommerce metrics and figures.
- Transforming eCommerce data into operational and actionable insights.
- Researching competitors, alternative markets, and opportunities in the eCommerce space.
- Brainstorming ideas to enhance and transform the company's eCommerce approach.
- Developing eCommerce solutions in conjunction with marketing and Technology.
- Implementing broad eCommerce strategies to assist our business development goals.
- Reporting and acting on changes and market trends.
- In-depth understanding of web analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, Heap, Oracle and others.
- Knowledge of important eCommerce terminology and measures.
- Highly organized, analytical, and technically-minded.
- Proficient in various data analysis techniques and procedures.
- Excellent report writing and presentation abilities.
- Able to orient data analytics insights with the end-user in mind.
- A goal-driven team player with great communication skills.
- Experience working on eCommerce projects.