Passer au contenu
Head of Marketing of Indigene Arts (Part-time)
< Back to Careers
- Reports to the CEO
- Assist executive team members in creating, growing and building a global indigenous marketplace.
- Responsible for overseeing the planning, development and execution of an organization's marketing and advertising initiatives.
- Develop and implement a marketing strategy to increase Indigene Arts’ name into the global market.
- Develop a plan to conduct market research, marketing communications, advertising and public relations.
- Develop and implement marketing activities from social media and digital campaigns to advertising and creative projects
- Craft strategies for all Marketing teams, including Digital, Advertising, Communications and Creative
- Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages and promotional material)
- Analyze consumer behavior and determine customer personas
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of company objectives that are in line with the vision.
- Conduct market research
- Hire and train new staff for the marketing and PR team
- Work with Board of Directors, advisors and public relations teams to ensure it is inline with our Mission and vision
- Build relationships with external marketing professionals
- Delegate tasks to junior staff members
- Keep marketing and advertising campaigns within budget
- Prepare reports for senior management
Represent IndigeneArts as required, including but not limited to attendance at important functions, meetings, media outreach and events.
- Be a strong advocate for the social impact of IndigeneArts as it relates to new economic opportunity and preservations of cultures.
- Start part-time and transition to a full-time role.
- Le choix d'une sélection entraîne l'actualisation d'une page entière.
- Appuyez sur la touche espace puis sur les touches fléchées pour faire une sélection.