Social Media Expert of Indigene Arts (Part-time)
As a Social Media Expert, you will be acting as the frontline brand-advocate by interacting with buyers, and fans in real time on the companies’ behalf on various web platforms and continuing the growth with our existing online channels.
Individuals must be impeccable, responsive follow-through in a real-time environment and experienced executing day-to-day social marketing, as well as strong writing skills. Portray a positive and professional public image of the Indigene Arts within the online community marketplace, while embracing our vision and mission.
You’ll get to work with our marketing team to help develop brand awareness about our company through social media. More specifically, you’ll get to:
- write long- and short-form social media messages that educate shoppers on the value of Indigenous products, attract new buyers and sellers, and engage current users
- use data to analyze what’s working, what’s not, and reinforce or refocus key messages accordingly
- wear many hats as you work with multiple teams to develop strategy, work with designers, write copy, manage social communities, and analyze data
- help convert our fans into loyal customers with engaging, responsive, responsible, surprising, and captivating social media interactions
- Responding to any mentions over social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram, and engage with the social media users
- Assist with the general day to day administrative tasks
- Produce a consistent message across all the social media channels
- Create monthly trends and stats reports
- Create and promote company blog on a weekly basis.
- Work with others to develop social media timelines that coincide with the product release, ad campaigns, and other key messages
- Coordinate social media messages with advertising, the management team, and annual company goals
- Analyzee social media campaigns with tracking systems to determine areas for improvement and to gather visitor’s data